Can we help you save staff time, save on your practice prescribing budget AND keep patients safer than ever?
Try out the new NECS Model Repeat Prescribing System from the Prescribing Processes workstream. This comprehensive resource is packed full of practical ideas, designed to help you and your practice develop robust, safe and efficient procedures. It brings together legislation and best practice for all aspects of repeat prescribing, while allowing for local flexibility based on the needs of your own patients and staff.
- Flow charts to demonstrate information flow through the system, from start to finish.
- Comprehensive, tried-and-tested advice on how to set up or develop your repeat prescribing system.
- Case studies of real-life scenarios to test out your practice’s policies and procedures.
- Targeted nationally and regionally accredited resources.
- Support to review your repeat prescribing system with an audit checklist and summary sheet.
In order to share best practice across NECS, we are keen to get feedback on how the resource can be implemented in practice. Please let us know your ideas and experiences by emailing email@example.com .Model Repeat Prescribing System (2618 downloads)