- critical care in adults
- managing symptoms (including at the end of life) in the community
- managing suspected or confirmed pneumonia in adults in the community
- bone marrow transplant
- kidney dialysis
- rheumatological autoimmune, inflammatory and metabolic bone disorders
- severe asthma
- systemic anticancer treatments.
Details of new & revised Guidelines & Evidence Summaries are included in regular bulletins. Sign up HERE.
NICE Rapid Guidelines & Evidence Summaries are produced using a new process designed for the current emergency – and are developed in collaboration with NHS England and NHS Improvement and a cross-speciality clinical group, supported by the specialist societies and royal colleges. Priority is given to topics that affect people identified as extremely vulnerable from COVID-19 on medical grounds.
The following are in development & due for publication soon:
Planned rapid guidelines
- Severe chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic fibrosis.
- Dermatological conditions: patients receiving immunosuppression therapy.
- Pregnancy complications.
- Immunosuppressant medicines for gastrointestinal conditions.
Planned rapid evidence summaries
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs.
- Angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) inhibitors.